Beauty Test: ziaja "Goat's Milk"
|care series||Goat's Milk by ziaja|
|Product Tester:||Alicia, 32 years old|
|skin type:||sensitive, dry in some places, skin irritation and blemishes tend to develop quickly if the wrong products are used|
Let's face it, humans are creatures of habit. Changes are always viewed with scepticism at first, and you always approach the matter cautiously. It takes a little effort to overcome your fears and try something new. The same goes for me, especially when it comes to skincare. Why change something when it has worked quite well so far? For me personally, there are actually only two main factors in changing products: effect and price.
Experience has shown that it is quite difficult to find great products at an excellent price point. An entire care set can easily cost over €100. That's why the ziaja brand caught my eye. They offer a huge selection of product lines for every skin and hair type, at affordable prices.
There are two things I think are particularly commendable about this brand:
- ziaja does not test on animals
- When it comes to the addition of preservatives, the saying goes: "As much as necessary, but as little as possible!"
So, enough babble - let's go, ziaja!
- Recommended skin type: Very dry or mature skin.
- The products are not recommended for acne-prone and oily skin!
- Make-up Remover: Removes eye make-up very gently. No burning - no rubbing necessary - leaves no skin irritation.
- Cleansing Milk: Is very rich and super gentle. However, my skin is always prone to blemishes, so I recommend this for very dry and mature skin types (as described on the packaging).
- Day cream: This cream is quickly and easily applied. It has a delicate texture and is quickly absorbed, and leaves the skin feeling soft, without being greasy.
- Recommended skin type: Normal to dry skin
- Not recommended for: Very dry skin, sensitive, or blemish-prone skin.
- Shower Gel: Cleanses incredibly gently and does not leave the skin feeling dry.
- Body lotion: Definitely one of my favourites from the test series, as it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling totally soft. It is not greasy and has a lovely, light texture.
- Body butter: This product also has an unexpectedly light texture that makes the skin particularly soft. Personally, I can imagine the body butter as a good alternative to body lotion for dry areas; for me, it is always the shins, for example, that could use an extra dose of care.
Recommended hair type: Dry, dull and straggly hair
It's hard to imagine what my hair has been through. I dye my hair very often and therefore am always in need of a proper care boost! I was totally unbiased when it came to these hair products and didn't expect a wow effect, but WOW!
- Shampoo: When I shampooed, I was amazed at how incredibly soft and gently my hair was cleaned. My scalp usually reacts immediately with dandruff or skin irritation if the shampoo is too aggressive!
- Conditioner: The goat's milk keratin hair conditioner is the ideal complement to the shampoo and ensures easy combing.
- Hair mask: My personal highlight was the hair mask! I was really sceptical until the end and thought I'd only believe it when my hair was blow-dried. The last time I had such soft hair was after an intensive treatment at the hairdresser. This hair mask is now an absolute "must-have" for me and I already have it in the shower!
My favourite product from the "Goat's Milk" series:
Last but not least, I would like to mention the hand cream, which - as you can easily see - has already become a staple in my handbag. Hand creams are a dime a dozen, but I'm really excited about this one! My hands don't have any special care requirements, but in winter my skin, especially around the knuckles, tends to get really dry and irritated. This hand cream is ideal for me, and anyone else, who spends a lot of time at their computer. It absorbs quickly, has no greasy film, and leaves your hands incredibly soft!
My conclusion on the “Goat's Milk” products from ziaja:
With normal skin, with minor complaints such as dry patches, or straw-like hair, you will be very happy with this series. Great care at a low price!
What I don't like so much: The intense scent of all products in the Goat's series. The smell is very “soapy”. The products remind me of the classic DOVE soap bar. I personally like this scent, but I can imagine that it would be too intense for some. The products would be perfect they used a little less fragrance.
All in all I really enjoyed the test and I discovered a few NEW products for myself :)
£3.00 (£15.00 / l)
- For dry, damaged hair
- Strengthens & regenerates
- Works against split ends
Delivery by December 15
- 4.5 (2)
£4.70 (£11.75 / l)
- For normal & dry skin
- Regenerating & moisturising
- Beneficial ingredients
Delivery by January 11
£2.50 (£31.25 / l)
- For dry & stressed hands
- With provitamin B5 & vitamin A.
- Regenerating & strengthening
Delivery by December 28