MAX FACTOR Lipfinity
For an extra long hold!
£9.27 £10.31 -10%
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Available in many great colours
- High coverage
- With a moisturising top coat
Item no.: MUE-33330040200, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 086100013829
The Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Color Collection inspires with a very unusual colour palette and lasts up to 24 hours! Thanks to the special formulation and the moisturising topcoat, dry lips are a thing of the past. The topcoat prevents smudging and is also 100% kiss-proof.
- Step 1: Cleanse your lips so that they are completely oil-free and clean.
- Step2: Simply trace the lip contours with the thin applicator tip and then completely fill in the lips. To ensure that the colour lasts for a long time, we recommend letting the lips dry for about 1 minute.
- Step 3: Once the colour has dried well, simply seal the lips with a nourishing top coat.
|Brands :||MAX FACTOR|
|For Whom?:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Product Features :||Conditioning|
Ingredients LipFinity Lip Colour
- disteardimonium hectorite
- propylene carbonate
- aqua (water)
- May Contain (+/-): ci 15850 (red no. 6 barium lake)
- ci 77491 (iron oxides)
- ci 19140 (fd&c yellow no. 5 lake)
- ci 42090 (blue 1 lake)
- ci 73360
- ci 77499 (iron oxides)
- ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)
- ci 75470
- ci 77492 (iron oxides)
Ingredients Top Coat
- sucrose polycottonseedate
- cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille
- microcristallina cera
- tocopheryl acetate
- hydrogenated soybean oil
- synthetic wax
- ethylene / propylene copolymer
- propyl gallate
- ethylene brassylate
- propyl paraben
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P370+P378 - In the event of a fire: Use CO2, extinguishing powder or a water spray jet to extinguish the fire.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour