Neutrogena Rapid Clear+ Daily Cleansing Gel
Clarifies & refines the complexion
(£40.95 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For blemished skin
- Fights stubborn pimples
- With salicylic acid & 4% AHA/PHA
Item no.: MUE-49554, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 3574661655611
Your daily cleansing gel for blemished complexions and stubborn pimples. The Rapid Clear+ Daily Cleansing Gel by Neutrogena fights pimples and impurities effectively thanks to the inclusion of salicylic acid (BHA) and a 4% AHA/PHA mixture (2% glycolic acid and 2% gluconolactone). This perfume-free formula clarifies the refines the skin in a reliable fashion.
- Products containing AHA, BHA and PHA should only be used every second day with initial use.
- The formula can be used more frequently once the skin is accustomed to the use of acids.
- The cleansing gel can be used up to twice a day if irritation does not occur.
- Use less when the skin experiences dryness or flakiness after use.
- This formula can increase skin sensitivity as a result of UV exposure. Thus, it is recommended to use a suitable sunscreen.
|Product Lines:||Rapid Clear|
|For Whom?:||Women , Unisex|
|Product Features :||Cleansing , Clarifying , Refining|
|Skin Types :||Impure Skin|
|Free from :||Microplastics , Perfume , Phthalates|
|General Information:||Avoid contact with eyes and rinse with plenty of water if necessary|
|Application:||Apply to damp facial skin and spread gently. Then rinse thoroughly with water.|
- aqua (water)
- sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate
- cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine
- glycolic acid
- sodium hydroxide
- salicylic acid
- sodium lauryl sulfate
- sodium chloride
- potassium acrylates copolymer
- disodium edta
- citric acid
- sodium bicarbonate