Mexx Man After Shave Spray
Perfect for daily care
(£300.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Nourishes and pampers the skin
- Spicy fresh scent
- Masculine, aromatic base notes
Item no.: MUE-99350183727, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 737052681696
You know what you want and lead with confidence. Nevertheless, you are spontaneous enough to face unexpected situations calmly, and never lose your optimism. This is exactly why Mexx Man suits you so well.
Mexx Man After Shave nourishes and refreshes recently shaved skin and pampers you with a spicy, fresh scent that suits you.
The top note impresses with fruity nuances of pineapple and tangerine with the fresh notes of basil and sage. In the heart note, fresh fir and fern scents are convincing, coordinated with a hint of flowery lightness. The base is formed by masculine, aromatic notes of cedar, sandalwood, oakmoss and leather.
Application: Spray only on healthy skin. Avoid eye contact.
|Top Note :||Pineapple, Basil, Tangerine, Sage|
|Heart Note :||Fern, Geranium, Jasmine, Fir, Cedar|
|Base Note :||Sandalwood , Oakmoss, Leather|
- alcohol denat.
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides
- peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil
- benzyl benzoate
- lactic acid
- alpha-isomethyl ionene
- sodium hydroxide
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- ci 42090 (blue 1 lake)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour