Mexx Forever Classic Never Boring for her Eau de Toilette
Life is too short to be boring
(£906.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fruity and floral
- Innovative time release technology
- Sensual-sweet base note
Item no.: MUE-82472469, Content: 15 ml, EAN: 8005610618562
This wonderful women's fragrance from Mexx proves that classic cannot be equated with boring. The combination of fruity accents in the top note with flowery heart notes, which are rounded off by a sensual warm base, is not new, nevertheless, Forever Classic Never Boring convinces with that certain something.
The innovative time-release technology gradually releases the fragrance notes over the course of the day, to keep the delightful scent around all day.
Application: Spray only on healthy skin. Avoid eye contact.
|Scent Notes:||Fruity, Floral|
|Fragrance Characteristics :||Gently, Sensual , Feminine, Alluring , Natural|
|Top Note :||Tangerine , Black currants, Pear, Peach|
|Heart Note :||Lotus flowers, Violet leaves, Aquatic notes|
|Base Note :||Sandalwood , Musk, Praline|
- alcohol denat. (sd alcohol 39-c)
- aqua (water)
- parfum (fragrance)
- methyl cyclodextrin
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- lactic acid
- sodium hydroxide
- alpha-isomethyl ionone
- anise alcohol
- ci 14700 (red 4)
- ci 60730 (ext. violet 2)
- ci 19140 (yellow 5)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects